Monday, May 24, 2010

Book Sling Materials: Check!

I've finally gotten ALL my book sling materials having just placed my order for THE most adorable fabric.

It literally took me 2 whole weeks to decide on fabric.

Drumroll please...............................

Book sling #1



Book sling #2

I LOVE it.

I wanted so many different things in this fabric that I had SUCH a hard time finding it.

I wanted it to incorporate the primary colors red and blue and yellow without looking like a 1st grade classroom.

I wanted it to be vintagey, maybe floraly, maybe boyish but also girlish just in case, and fun, and maybe "around the world" ish.

Check, check, check!!!!!!!!!!

Now to work this into the room somehow....


I am thinking maybe a quilt is in order....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.