Saturday, January 29, 2011

39 Weeks


Oh lovely girl of mine. You are making me wait ... and it's difficult.
My days are filled with constant braxton hicks contractions whenever I'm moving at all. The past few nights have been crampy, contraction filled but always I'm able to fall back asleep.
I've lost my plug (this morning!) and am very crampy... she's extremely low and I think she is ready to come out... just seems to be taking her time.

Trying to look at every day as a blessing and not something to be dreaded but I just feel like there is this huge white empty space waiting to be filled with baby. Noah and I have been going outside a lot and I've been trying to focus on time with him since pretty soon I won't be able to devote 100% of my time to him.

If I weren't so crampy and having so many false contractions, I wouldn't be so concerned about needing to wait longer but the physical discomfort has me constantly wondering... is this it?!

Praying has been helping a lot. At night when I'm super uncomfortable and agitated, I've just been trying to focus on praying or hymns... recently, Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow has been stuck in my head and I'm hoping this will be a good anchor for me during labor as well.

Soon, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.