Monday, January 31, 2011

3 Days.

Three days till my due date.

Sounds wonderful. but at the same time, I feel like that's not nearly enough to time to get her here in.

Last night, I was up from 12:30 till 4 am with contractions every ten minutes... crampy and miserable, I drank 1/2 glass of wine to see if it would put me back to sleep. It did eventually. It sucked because the whole time I thought, okay...these are going to get closer together and I'm going into labor. Nothing.

Today, I've had normal braxton hicks contractions but nothing serious and it feels like she is never going to come out.

Aghh...so tired and exhasuted. Just want things to get moving so I can have this baby in my arms. Knowing that theoretically it could be another two weeks is making me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.