Sunday, January 9, 2011

37 weeks

It's pretty unbelievable that this little baby will be here within the next month. It could be tomorrow, it could be 4 weeks from now. The unpredictability of birth can drive you crazy.

Trying to focus on preparing the house, preparing myself, and staying rested and hydrated, etc. I've also been really thinking about spending time with Noah. He still wants mommy to rock him to sleep and soothe him at night if he wakes up. I had been stressed about trying to transition him to daddy and the more we pushed it, the worse he resisted and the clingier he became with me. I think he knows that baby is going to change things and that's why he's clinging on to me. I'm trying to relax and enjoy the snuggles now and trust that he will transition when the baby gets here. I'm so grateful for the past two years I've had with him. Things won't be the same once Audrey arrives, but I bet they'll be even better. He is incredibly excited about having a sister and I hope they are great friends.

He's a smart little boy and I think he will understand why I won't be able to rock him to sleep always or be there because of Audrey.  I'm sure it will be difficult still but in the end, I'm sure he will get used to it.

Belly is getting larger... its pretty sore right now.. she is losing room....! Time to come out baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.