Monday, March 8, 2010

First official night

It's my first night alone at work. Everything has been fine so far...I've been cleaning and keeping busy. The washer machine is unbalanced though so the kids clothes are soaked and taking forever to dry in the dryer since I cant let them spin. Stupid thing....its soo loud. I hope that they can get it fixed tomorrow before I come back so I can actually do the laundry without worrying about it waking them up.

I'm pretty tired right now but awake. I'm saving the mopping and baking for 4 am when I know I'm going to crash.

I miss Noah .... I know he is sleeping but I'd rather be sleeping next to him and Bryan then working...obviously. I feel guilty for being gone because I know its a huge transition for him that he is having a hard time with but at the same time, I am happy that I can work nights so we can play during the day. If anything, it will be great for his bond with Bryan. He already loves his daddy but since he is still nursing, I'm who he prefers at night...although he does this adorable thing where he will cuddle with me and then reach a hand back to hold Bryan's face. hahaha. It's so cute.

Ohhh tiredd...Thankfully I was able to nap about 4 1/2 hours today and tomorrow I'm going to try to get in 7 + hours. I think if I'm able to nap during Noahs naps and when Bryan gets home, I'll be okay.

Noah lovvveess being outside right now. It's adorable. We took a walk down to the barn and he was just marching up to all the cows trying to pet their noses.We fed the horses carrots and he loved it. It's funny how animals know that he is a baby....the horses and cows will let him touch them but won't let us get near them unless we've got something good to eat.

I can't wait for the summer...we'll be outside as much as possible I'm sure. I don't know how I'll get him to nap when their is so much excitement outside. It's going to be fun.

I've been reading about gardening and there are alot of steps I'm going to have to go through to get started but I definitely want to have a garden this summer.....lots of flowers and veggies. We're also going to do a pumpkin patch. That will give Noah and I a good focus during the weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.