Monday, March 22, 2010

1 yr Molars

Ouch....he's been actively cutting his 1 yr molars for over a week now and they aren't all the way in at all....sleeping horrendously. I feel so bad for him....I hate to medicate him but honestly, without motrin, he'd be miserable 24/7. I'm going to try today and see if he can go without....Bryan's had an awful night getting him to sleep.

I'm currently working....its amazing how unorganized I feel...I really wish there was an absolutely superb app to organize me. I tried YadaHome but there are somethings I feel are missing from it..it offers a grocery list but not general shopping lists, it also doesn't have the best way of sorting tasks...like I would like to have it sort into daily, weekly, etc...and you have to set it up day by day which is annoying.

Anyyway. Just made the most incredibly banana muffins....I can't wait to give them to the kids for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.