Sunday, January 31, 2010

Headache....

I have had the worst headache today and yesterday. UGH. Just needed to get that off my chest. The more and more I think about it, the more I feel like I have Lyme too. I know it's me being paranoidddd but STILL. My knees and wrists hurt all day every day and my hips ache every week for about a day or two. I have headaches frequently, randomly I will have sharp stabbing pains that come from nowhere... it's so bizarre. I'm definitely going to get my blood work tested just in case esp after seeing the documentary "Under Our Skin" .
I'm hoping its just in my head though. :-/

Bryan's mom and sister came to visit us this weekend. It was so nice to have someone to entertain Noah while I got to shower! haha.Bryan and Merry checked out the night sky with her wicked sweet telescope and we just hung around. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.