Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Boutique

The only baby shop in Burlington that specializes in green/organic/cloth diapers..etc is now closed. This makes me very sad. For a while now, I've been trying to figure out a way to open my own baby boutique either online or an actual storefront but what it comes down to is that you need money and lots of it so unless someone independently wealthy wants to take a chance on me, it's not going to happen.

Now that this place is closed there is truly a need for a great little baby shop that offers cloth diapers, classes, mom groups and baby groups. I would love to have a place that sells green and organic baby items as well as offering cloth diapering classes and a gathering place for mommy groups. Wouldn't it be great to offer a calm, supportive atmosphere where moms could go to nurse and chat? I'd love to have coffee/tea/smoothie bar as well. I guess with this scarce population in Vermont, it just wouldn't have enough business.

Hm.....still going to dream about it though!

1 comment:

I don't hate comments.