Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dreams



Do you believe in the prophetic power of dreams?


I might.

I wish there was more I could say about why ... but not wanting to disclose any information that may be personal or private to someone, I can't. 


I personally dream. a lot. A lot of the time, its revelatory or what is happening currently in my life. 

I just found out something about a person I knew in college and its really odd, but I dreamt it about them when it was happening about a year ago. I never talk to this person, I'm not even friends with them on facebook. I had no idea that this was happening to them. and I just read about it... and I dreamt it. I remember having the dream and being very disturbed by it and feeling incredible compassion for them and praying and praying for them but having no idea WHY I was dreaming it. Now I know, God was speaking to me for some reason. I thought I was a little crazy for thinking all of this and actually felt guilty about it.

I still don't know why I had this dream and why I was given the knowledge of this happening but it's so odd, that there must be a reason why.


Do you dream?

1 comment:

I don't hate comments.