Monday, March 14, 2011

Birth Story of the Week

I've decided to start featuring birth stories because, I've enjoyed telling mine and I would LOVE to hear other birth stories. I haven't heard many- and the ones I have heard, have been, rushed non detailed accounts.

All births are beautiful and I'd love for you to get to share yours in a way that is from your perspective without having to justify any part of your birth process. Usually, your birth story is told in response to someone's question about it- this way, you can tell it from YOUR perspective and also feeling free to talk about the joys or disappointments of your birth without having to answer to anyone.

So please, please email me your story w/photos if you'd like to be featured on the blog!  sarah dot kristy dot campbell @ gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.