Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fabric.

There is something about walking into a fabric store that makes me a little giddy. Seeing yards upon yards of gorgeous cloth just waiting to make something incredible is really exciting.
Rags to Riches in Burlington is probably the best store I've ever been to as far as selection goes. They also have a great sale corner where regular weight fabrics are 5.00 per yard and remnants are 3.99 a yard. I bought some fabric.. of course... and can't wait to use it.

I've already recovered my shoe bench cushion in dark blue and still have enough to make a small curtain to cover up my portable washing machine where it sits underneath the cabinets.

Alsoooo got a gorgeous blue damask pattern and I think that might turn into a ring sling. I'm thinking of lining it with a cream silk (ish) fabric... something light weight and beautiful... so I can wear the baby anywhere fancy and look insanely great. :-)

Cant wait to upload photos of finished products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments.